8. Security Modules¶
Starting with version 2.5 LinOTP supports different security modules.
The security module specifies how the encryption of the HMAC keys and password is handled in LinOTP.
The default behaviour having 3 AES encryption keys in a file /etc/linotp2/encKey is also seen as a security module.
- 8.1. Defining Security Modules
- 8.2. Defining SafeNet LunaSA
- 8.3. Setting up SafeNet LunaSA
- 8.4. Create AES Keys
- 8.5. Backup and restore with LunaSA
- 8.6. Setting up HA and Load balancing for LunaSA
- 8.7. Managing Passwords with LunaSA