On July 21th we released LinOTP 126.96.36.199 to the repositories.
LSE Leading Security Experts GmbH is introducing LinOTP 188.8.131.52, the latest patch release of its vendor independent solution for adaptive multi-factor and 2-factor authentication.
LinOTP 184.108.40.206 is available as a Debian package from linotp.org. Ubuntu packages are available from our PPA on Launchpad. It can also be obtained via the Python Package Index (PyPI). Users of the LSE LinOTP Smart Virtual Appliance will receive LinOTP 220.127.116.11 via the integrated update mechanism.
The LSE team would be pleased to answer any questions you may have about LinOTP 18.104.22.168 and assist upgrading your environment to the latest release at firstname.lastname@example.org
The LSE LinOTP team
- Server: Add support for demo licenses
- Selfservice: Fix setting tokenlabels
- Server: Set the first created realm as default realm
- Server: Fix admin/show using a serial number and an active admin policy containing a wildcard
- Server: Fix import of policies missing scope or action
- Server: Fix license import using IE
- Server: Fix license decline under certain conditions (available since 22.214.171.124)